This pamphlet answers the quintessential teenage question about saying “no” to drugs and alcohol. “How do I do it without looking uncool?” Written by teens, for teens. This pamphlet provides effective ways to stay drug free, avoid dangerous situations, and NOT lose friends in the process.
It identifies a variety of refusal techniques and provides examples for each. Teens will learn about being direct as well as using humor, body language, and excuses to say no to offers of drugs and alcohol. The brochure is a valuable resource that will help teens make the right choices.
Each handout includes the following information:
- Reassures youth that the majority of teens don’t use drugs
- Explains the direct approach to saying no to drugs
- Discusses using humor to deflect offers of drugs or alcohol
- Identifies the effectiveness of changing subjects
- Presents examples of using body language to say no
- Notes the role that excuses can play in refusal
- Additional resource for readers to find more help and information
- Personalization area for you to place a custom message and/or your organization’s logo
Also available in Spanish.
To see a full PDF version of this pamphlet, click the Instant Preview tab above.
Sold in Packs of 50 and the minimum quantity is 100.
If you like this “Say NO to Drugs and Alcohol” pamphlet, then check out more of our Refusal Skills materials here.