Discover the seven principal classes of abused drugs with our newly revised Drugs of Abuse Pamphlet! Education plays a crucial role in preventing substance abuse. This brochure is designed to be a reliable resource on the most commonly abused and misused drugs in the United States.
Readers will discover an overview of each of the following drugs:
- Synthetic Drugs
The extensive chart provides all the need to know information in a convenient and easy to read format. The perfect hand held guide to drugs.
Each pamphlet includes the following information:
- Provides a comprehensive overview of commonly abused drugs
- Includes the street names for different drugs
- Covers how each drug can be used
- Notes on their physical and also the psychological effects of drugs
- Discusses the drugs’ long term effects
- Addresses the signs of overdose
- Additional resources for readers to find more help and information
- A personalization area so you can place a custom message and/or your organization’s logo
This brochure is also available in Spanish.
To see a full PDF version of this pamphlet, click the Instant Preview tab above.
Sold in Packs of 50 and minimum quantity is 100.
If you like this pamphlet, then check out more of our Drugs of Abuse Prevention Materials here.
For more pamphlet topics, click here.