This attention grabbing retractable display provides parents and young adults with the information concerning consent, sexual assault, and rape. This engaging retractable banner describes the basic definition of what consent is. Highlighting that No always means No. Consent is when two people both agree to have sex. Any sexual activity without consent is rape or sexual assault.
“What is Consent? Presentation Display” covers the following topics:
- What is Consent?
- What is Sexual Assault?
- Not Everyone Can Consent
- No Always Means No
- Consequences For The Offender
- Lists the Mental Trauma Victims May Face
- How Can You Can Prevent Sexual Assault?
- Anyone Can Be A Victim. Anyone Can Be An Offender
To see a full PDF version of this presentation display, click the Instant Preview tab above.
FREE PERSONALIZATION on all Presentation Displays!
- Over 6 feet high and 3 feet wide for a greater impact
- Vivid graphics to grab and hold attention
- Retractable stand with a carrying case that is lightweight and portable
- Presenter’s Guide – helps you hold an expert event
- Durable, high quality materials so you can use this portable banner over and over again
If you like this consent retractable display, then check out more of our Sexual Violence Awareness materials here.