Become familiar with drug slang with our Street Smart Dictionary Presentation Display. ‘Ice’, ‘pharming’, and ‘amping’ are all seemingly innocent terms. But they have much more sinister meanings in the language of drug users. This display helps parents, teachers, counselors and youth mentors identify signs of drug use by developing an understanding of drug terminology.
This engaging display provides a description of the major types of substances, a list of street names for commonly abused substances, and an alphabetized section providing definitions of slang words and phrases help provide a better understanding of substance abuse lingo. The concluding “Get SMART about drugs” section provides readers a mnemonic for remembering how to resist drugs. A great way to understand and recognize the language of substance abuse to help your loved one have a happy, healthy, drug free life!
FREE PERSONALIZATION on Presentation Displays. Engage, Inform, and Protect!
- Over 6 feet high and 3 feet wide for a greater impact
- Vivid graphics to grab and hold attention
- Retractable stand and carrying case that is lightweight and portable
- Presenter’s Guide – helps you hold an expert event
- Durable, high quality materials so that you can reuse over and over again
To see a full PDF version of this display, please click the Instant Preview tab above.
If you like this Street Drug Slang Display, then check out more of our Drug Prevention Materials here.