This pamphlet is a magnificent resource for young people who need help managing their anger. It explains the origins of anger as a survival mechanism and its role as the driving force behind hostility and aggression. Young people will learn about anger management techniques as well as steps to conflict resolution that can help them defuse situations in which anger is inappropriate. Learn to think before you act! Don’t let anger control you.
Each In The Know: At Risk Managing Anger, Don’t Let It Control You Brochure includes the following information:
- Explains what anger is.
- Includes anger management techniques.
- Helps young people identify the source of their anger.
- Offers different ways to help cool down before you fly off the handle.
- Provides multiple steps to conflict resolution.
- Provides additional resource for readers to find more help and information
- A personalization area for you to place a custom message and/or your organization’s logo
To see a full PDF version of this pamphlet, click the Instant Preview tab above.
This brochure is also available in Spanish.
Sold in packs of 50 and the minimum quantity is 100.
If you like this Managing Anger Pamphlet, then you might also like our In the Know: At Risk Pamphlet Package.