Educate your audience on the dangers of substance abuse with this very informative, “What Is Your Drug IQ” Pamphlet. This brochure includes information on a variety of commonly abused narcotics as well as the dangers of addiction and problems they can bring. It’s important to know what drugs are, how they affect the body, and to know to avoid them. Easy to handout and great for all ages.
Each pamphlet includes the following information:
- Information on Depressants, Stimulants, Hallucinogens, Opioids, Inhalants, Cannabis, and Synthetic Drugs
- Addresses addiction and warning signs of addiction
- Lists the short and long term risks
- Educates the reader on the dangers of drugs
- Financial, legal, and family problems users experience
- Emphasizes facts on substance abuse how not to become another statistic
- Two additional resource for readers to find more help and information
- Personalization area for you to place a custom message and/or your organization’s logo
This brochure is also available in Spanish.
To see a full PDF version of this pamphlet, click the Instant Preview tab above.
Sold in Packs of 50 and the minimum quantity is 100.
If you like this “What Is Your Drug IQ” Pamphlet, then check out more of our Drug Prevention Materials here.
For more pamphlet topics, click here.