Drugs of Abuse Series
Our Drugs of Abuse Tabletop Display provides a comprehensive survey of seven categories of drugs: Cannabis, Depressants, Stimulants, Narcotics, Hallucinogens, Inhalants and Anabolic Steroids. It explains their immediate and long-term effects on a users’ health as well as their impact on society.
Our attention grabbing banner has bold images with easy to read text that highlights each category of drugs. It describes their common street names, short and long term effects on a users health and the chance of overdose. This durable and portable banner provides you with an easily understood format to make sure your presentation is well received.
To see a full PDF version of this tabletop display, click the Instant Preview tab above.
FREE PERSONALIZATION on Tabletop Displays. Engage, Inform, and Protect!
- 2 ft wide and 3 ft high for a greater impact
- Vivid graphics to grab and hold attention
- Retractable stand with a carrying case that is lightweight and portable
- A presenter’s Guide to help you hold an expert event
- Durable, high quality materials so you can use your banner over and over again
If you like this tabletop display, then check out more of our Drugs of Abuse Prevention Materials here.