Forward Feed Magazine – Vaping, Tobacco and Nicotine Addiction Issue targeted prevention for High School teens and college students.
The Problems Facing Prevention Education
Reaching young people with effective prevention information is a tricky business. Digitally delivered content is often ignored. Social media advertising is easy to miss and traditional broadcast media is difficult to produce as well as expensive to deploy. So what do you do? Reason dictates that placing information directly into the hands of young people is an effective way to ensure that at least a prevention impression is made. But will they read it?
We created Forward Feed Magazine with your high school and college aged young people in mind. Our idea was to use a magazine style format coupled with cutting edge design. Then filled with images of “relatable” teens. All packed together with just the right amount of prevention information to help change the attitudes and opinions of its readers.
We took great pains in developing and designing the content so that the main prevention message of each section is clearly identifiable at first glance. Bold headlines and main ideas take precedence. Readers may “drill down” for greater detail and nuance. The design utilizes large, bold images, as well as small text to image ratio to encourage reading.
Every #FWDFEED: Vaping, Tobacco and Nicotine Addiction Magazine includes the following information on:
- The addictive nature of nicotine and how it changes the brain
- How vapes are just as addictive as cigarettes
- The cost of vaping to your short and long term health and your wallet
- The mysterious vaping related hospitalizations
- The effects of cigarette smoking on the body
- The tobacco and nicotine industry’s emphasis on profits over people’s health
- An in-depth look at smokeless tobacco and it’s devastating consequences
- Dealing with nicotine withdrawal and triggers
- How your body heals after quitting tobacco
- Best practices to leave nicotine in the dust
- Suggested resources for more information and additional help
Make it your own! Personalize each issue with your organization’s custom message and contact information.
To see a full PDF version of this issue, click the Instant Preview tab above.
If you like this vaping magazine for teens, then check out more of our Tobacco and Vaping Prevention materials here.