Help prevent substance misuse and abuse among LGBTQIA+ teens and community with this informative “You Are Not Alone” brochure. The LGBTQ community’s rate of addiction is concerning, as are the various challenges and obstacles these individuals face on a daily basis that can contribute to a substance abuse problem. This pamphlet helps parents, teachers, counselors and youth mentors to understand and support at risk youth and the LGBTQIA+ community.
Each pamphlet includes the following topics:
- Explains the risk of drug abuse in teens as well as the LGBTQIA+ community
- Brings insight and understanding to factors that may contribute to substance misuse
- The dangers and effects of substance abuse
- Support, safe spaces and where to get help
- Additional resources for readers to find more help and information
- A personalization area so you can place a custom message and/or your organization’s logo
To see a full PDF version of this pamphlet, click the Instant Preview tab above.
This brochure is also available in Spanish.
Sold in Packs of 50 and the minimum quantity is 100.
If you like this “Substance Abuse: You Are Not Alone” Brochure, then check out more of our LGBTQIA+ Awareness Materials here.
For more Pamphlet and Brochure topics, click here.