This attention grabbing, colorful and adorable retractable display makes it easy for young people to understand why they should be tobacco free. One of the key factors in reducing the number of smokers has to do with prevention. About 99% of smokers start by the age of 26, so prevention efforts for our youth is crucial. This engaging banner teaches children that any form of tobacco is harmful. Tobacco use leads to a variety of problems. The banner lists clear and easy to read points how tobacco hurts your body. In conclusion, the display emphasizes that the best thing to do is to stay away from tobacco all together.
To see a full PDF version of this presentation display, click the Instant Preview tab above.
FREE PERSONALIZATION on Presentation Displays. Engage, Inform, and Protect!
- Over 6 feet high and 3 feet wide for a greater impact
- Vivid graphics to grab and hold attention
- Retractable stand with a carrying case that is lightweight and portable
- Presenter’s Guide to help you hold an expert event
- Durable, high quality materials so you can use your banner over and over again
If you like this “Being Me and Tobacco Free” retractable display, then check out more of our Tobacco Prevention materials here.