Become familiar with slang terms with our In Focus: Street Smart Drug Dictionary Pamphlets. ‘Ghost Busting’, ‘fizzies’, and ‘space base’ are all seemingly innocent terms, but they have much more sinister meanings in the language of drug users. This pamphlet helps parents, teachers, counselors and youth mentors to identify signs of drug use by developing an understanding of drug terminology.
Each pamphlet includes the following topics:
- Great resource for parents and educators
- Covers the most commonly abused drugs
- Includes a comprehensive list of drug slang terms and names
- A description of the major types of substances
- A list of street names for commonly abused substances
- An alphabetized section providing definitions of slang words and phrases
Often, drug users won’t call a drug it’s real name. Each of these useful topics help provide a better understanding of drug lingo. Understand and recognize the language of substance abuse to help your child have a happy, healthy, drug free life!
To see a full PDF version of this pamphlet, click the Instant Preview tab above.
This brochure is also available in Spanish.
Sold in Packs of 50 and the minimum quantity is 100.
If you like this drug slang dictionary pamphlet, then check out more of our Drug Prevention materials here.