Looking for tobacco prevention tools? This tabletop banner shows what quitting smoking does for your body. The display shows a timeline of how the body heals and health improves after quitting smoking.
The display highlights a nine part timeline, that ranges from twenty minutes to fifteen years, of the healing effects of when you stop smoking. Areas of healing include: blood pressure, carbon monoxide levels, circulation, breathing, cancer risk and life expectancy.
This tabletop display also includes the following information:
- Stresses the positive effects of quitting smoking on the body
- Draws attention to how the body heals and health improves, once a user quits smoking
- Includes a nine part timeline on how the body heals, health improves, and life expectancy lengthens once you quit
- Encourages people to Stop Smoking
The “Quit Smoking – Begin Healing” Tabletop Display is an effective way to demonstrate the positive effects of quitting smoking and remind everyone to “Quit Today! Non-Smokers Live 10 Years Longer!”
To see a full PDF version of this tabletop display, click the Instant Preview tab above.
FREE PERSONALIZATION on Tabletop Displays. Engage, Inform, and Protect!
- 2 ft wide and 3 ft high for a greater impact
- Vivid graphics to grab and hold attention
- Retractable stand and carrying case that is lightweight and portable
- Presenter’s Guide – helps you hold an expert event
- Durable, high quality materials so you can use your banner over and over again
If you like this Quit Smoking tabletop banner, then check out more of our Tobacco Prevention materials here.