Get ready for Red Ribbon Celebration with our Look & See, I’m Drug Free Lollipop Cards! Inspire kids to make smart choices and say YES to a bright, drug free future. Each lollipop card acts as a reminder to kid’s that when they look in the mirror, they should be proud for being drug free.
Flip the card to the back and you will find five statements about what it means to be drug free, including:
- Be Proud, Be You: Being drug free means being proud of who you are – strong, smart, and unique!
- Fun Without Drugs: Find joy in games, books and friends. You don’t need drugs to have a blast!
- Fuel Your Body Right: Keep your body strong with healthy food and play. Being drug-free is all about treating yourself well.
- Talk it Out: Share your feeling with someone you trust. Being drug-free means talking, not hiding.
- Good Friends, Good Choices: Choose friends who cheer you on without drugs. Make smart choices and say NO to drugs.
Attached to the card is a cherry flavored suckers to reward kids for committing to a drug free life. These tasty lollipops ensures that kid’s walk away from your red ribbon celebration or drug prevention program with a smile on their face.
Add your custom message and/or logo to get the recognition your organization deserves!
Sold in packs of 100.
If you like this these Lollipop Cards, then check out more of our “Look & See, I’m Drug Free” Materials.
Shop more Lollipop Card Themes.