Informative and thorough, this Drug Emojis: Decoded Pamphlet provides parents and caregivers a better sense of how emojis are being used in conjunction with illegal drugs. In this age of instant communication, it is easy for young people to contact anyone with their mobile devices. This brochure is designed to be a reliable resource on the most commonly used emojis that have found popular use from the DEA in the form of drug code. It’s important to know what these emojis mean to help keep your child safe. Armed with the power of knowledge, open communication, firm rules and consequences you can protect your child from the dangers of drug use.
Readers will discover an overview of each emoji for the following drugs:
- General Drugs
- Cough Syrup
- MDMA or Molly
- As well as dealer talk, high potency and large batch
Each pamphlet includes the following information:
- Provides a list of popular drug emoji codes
- Physical and behavioral changes to look out for with your child
- Tips on how to provide an environment for open and honest communication
- Monitoring your child or teens social media
- What to do and what not to do if your child is using drugs
- Smartphone safety, making sure your child is drug free
- Additional resources for readers to find more help and information
- A personalization area so you can place a custom message and/or your organization’s logo
This brochure is also available in Spanish.
To see a full PDF version of this pamphlet, click the Instant Preview tab above.
If you like this Drug Emojis Decoded Pamphlet, then check out more of our Drug Prevention Materials.
Shop more Pamphlet Topics.