The Alcohol and Pregnancy: Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder Retractable Tabletop Banner gives a complete overview of the causes of fetal alcohol spectrum disorder (FASD).
he display explains that FASD causes physical deformations, mental retardation, heart defects, and serious behavioral and learning problems. FASD is the leading cause of mental retardation and is 100% preventable.
The retractable banner outlines the risks that alcohol use during pregnancy may have on unborn babies. It includes statistics about the prevalence of FASD while addressing many of the myths about FASD and providing the facts for your audience.
In conclusion, the display finishes by emphasizing that it is important to stay away from alcohol while pregnant. Clearly stating that there is no safe amount of alcohol that you can consume while pregnant. PUT YOUR BABY FIRST: DON’T DRINK!
To see a full PDF version of this tabletop display, click the Instant Preview tab above.
FREE PERSONALIZATION on Tabletop Displays. Engage, Inform, and Protect!
- 2 ft wide and 3 ft high for a greater impact
- Vivid graphics to grab and hold attention
- Retractable stand with a carrying case that is lightweight and portable
- Presenter’s Guide – helps you hold an expert event
- Durable, high quality materials so you can use your banner over and over again
If you like this alcohol and pregnancy tabletop banner, then check out more of our Alcohol Prevention materials here.