Don’t let children in your community get potentially hurt in a car wreck. Team up with Donnie Dinosaur on his quest to remind children to fasten their seat belts with our Donnie Dinosaur’s “Seat Belt Safety” Activity Sheet.
Designed for lower elementary students, this activity sheet features a:
- Connect-the-dots game on the front cover to help Donnie Dinosaur buckle his seat belt
- Fill-in-the-blank activity called the “Circle of Safety” to teach children what the first thing they should always do when getting into a car
- Decoding activity called the “Secret Cave Code” where children, with the help of Donnie the Dinosaur, will learn to, “Always wear your seat belt!”
- Word search that includes words that have something in common with seat belts (ex: driver, accident, click)
- “Follow the Trail” activity where children will trace a letter to a corresponding box, completing a sentence that says “Seat belts save lives!”
- Maze to help Donnie Dinosaur and his friends have a safe ride