This 36-page book contains helpful information and techniques for dealing with PTSD and suicide prevention. PTSD is a disorder affecting many U.S. Service Members due to the life-threatening, traumatic events they have witnessed or been part of while serving our country. Learn the symptoms, signs and how to help. Resources in the this books helps to manage post traumatic stress disorder and prevent suicide, with topics such as:
- The signs and risks associated with PTSD
- How PTSD affects veterans and the families who support them
- The McChord PTSD Checklist to determine if there is a need for medical attention
- What treatment options are available for veterans
- The first steps to take in order to connect with local resources
- How to relax and manage symptoms of anxiety
- Challenges faced by women veterans today
- Where family members can seek hep and find support
- The risks and red flags associated with suicide
- And more…
An ideal product for the doctors office, hospitals, wellness centers and caregivers. They’re also a great way to promote your suicide prevention and awareness campaigns. On the front of the slider is where you have the option of adding your custom message and/or logo. Customizing your book is a great way to increase PTSD and suicide awareness and gain exposure for your department or organization. The imprint area is large enough to display your logo and text for all to see, increasing your organizations visibility and further supporting your awareness program. What’s more, this book is environmentally friendly, printed on recycled paper and made in the USA!
If you like this PTSD Better Book, then check out more of our Suicide Prevention Materials here.