Make children proud to be drug-free with our fun “Look at Me, I’m Drug Free” Activity Sheet! This activity sheet covers reasons why you should stay drug free in an interactive, informative format.
Designed for 1st to 2nd graders, this activity sheet features:
- A drawing activity for children to draw a picture of themselves & what staying drug free means to them
- A word search that includes all the different things kids can do by staying healthy and drug free (ex: playing, swimming, dancing)
- A maze that includes a group of friends trying to get to a park – avoiding drugs along the way
- A fill in the blank activity that showcases other reasons for to be drug free
- A personalization area for you to place a custom message and/or your organization’s logo
The back cover includes a full color pledge card so children can promise to themselves and others to stay drug free.
To see a full PDF version of this Learning and Activity Sheet, click the Instant Preview tab above.
Sold in packs of 50 and the minimum quantity is 100.
If you like this activity sheet, then you might also like the matching Look at Me, I’m Drug-Free Red Ribbon.